THE BEST PRACTICE SHAVE 4 MEN
STEP 1: HYDRATE & SOFTEN THE BEARD
This is best done by cleansing the face in the shower before shaving. The natural steam of the shower combined with a pre shave product, or cleanser, is a winning combination for softening the beard and preparing to shave.
STEP 2: PREPARE THE FACE
While in the shower if possible, apply your shaving emulsion, to further soften the beard and create a microscopic layer of protection. Let it rest 3-5 minutes.
STEP 3: GO WITH THE FLOW
Start with a sharp blade and gently stroke in the direction of your bead growth. For best results pull the skin taught before each stroke. Rinse blades frequently to remove excess shave product and hair.
STEP 4: RINSE & SPLASH
Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water to remove residual shaving products and debris. Splash the face with cool water to close pores before finishing your skin conditioning program. Use an after shave splash or pH balancer to regulate the skin and calm post-shaving skin irritation. Finally finish with a serum and moisturizer to prevent aging & achieve great feeling skin.
- Shave in the shower when possible for optimal effectiveness & results.
- Allow at least 3-5 minutes (in shower if possible) for cleanser and/or shave emulsion to prepare the skin before shaving.
- Rinse your razor frequently throughout your shave for best results.
- Use particular caution while shaving around the the chin and lips to avoid nicks and cuts.
- Shaving against the grain is the #1 cause of ingrown hairs.
PRODUCTS 4 THE BEST SHAVE